Friday, August 15, 2008

SCHOOL IS STARTING!!!

I don't know why but most people would be sad that school is starting... I'M NOT!!!

I just like miss all of my friends!! And plus i feel like i have gained a pound or two this summer cuz i would just sit down and do nothing ALL day!!! But school keeps me busy and i like being busy! lol anyway the ONLY thing i used to like doing but now hate is school supply shopping. It used to be fun and easy but like now we went the other day to Staples and like everything was all mixed up!!! It was hard to find stuff like notebooks would be in the craft isle with all the pencils and scissors and stuff. And plus my school is making me get 4, 3 subject notebooks for practically each class... too much paper!!! And then they wanted 3 folders with no pockets only brads!!! SO i looked everywhere and i couldn't find any so i asked the clerk and she said "oh just look at the end of isle 1,3,4,5,8!!" They should just all be in one place!!! But anyway, other then all the supply drama, I'm just really excited for school to start.

1 comment:

Gish said...

I always really like going back to school. But then I always really liked school.